IT Consulting and Software Development you can trust
Consulting and software development services from experienced, qualifed and caring professionals
All ACS technical staff hold current relevant Microsoft qualifications and our programme of continuous professional development encourages further education and qualification to maximise their potential.
This translates directly to maximising the quality of work on projects for you.
IT for Business in the South West
We deal mainly with medium-sized businesses in the South West of England - Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset and Avon.
ACS Solutions is an established and stable business based near Exeter. The majority of the work we do comes from referrals and repeat business from happy customers who we support with every effort.
Consultancy, Databases, Development
We understand all the elements of business IT, including where IT sits in relation to people and business process. Our focus is on software development, but in the wider context of your business.
The staff at ACS Solutions have wide-ranging experience in IT and can provide useful and incisive input in a wide range of IT areas including:
- systems design
- systems integration
- hardware specification and procurement
- software specification and procurement
- configuration management
- performance tuning
- disaster recovery
- planning for business continuity
- custom application design
- database design
- acceptance testing
- business process automation
Consultants can work with your existing suppliers or, depending on your circumstances, help select partner businesses for projects or ongoing support.
Sometimes there just isn't a standard application available to meet your needs. More often, your line-of-business applications do their job, but don't communicate with other applications, or don't have all the features you need. These are the challenges our Software Development team loves.
- Make data from your CRM system available in your ERP system
- Show stock levels from your manufacturing system on your website
- Build automatic data exchange links with partner businesses and integrate them into your workflow
- Integrate scanning, email, internet fax or SMS texts into an existing application
Much of this is what would be considered "back office" work which presents a very different set of challenges from web design.
Our software developers can work with your existing website designers for website integration work, or can build you a new site from scratch.
Microsoft SQL Server Databases
We have specialist skills with SQL Server including:
- requirements capture
- coding, including stored procedures, triggers, functions, CLR procs etc.
- test, including performance testing
- administration, including automation
- performance tuning
- scalability improvement
- reporting (SSRS)
- data extract, transform & load (SSIS)